Saturday, May 21, 2011

What we got up to today

Woke up to a beautiful sunny day which was way too nice to stay inside so headed up to Janine's for an impromptu lunch amongst the lego. Lovely peaceful relaxing couple of hours.




Picked Jaymin up on the way as he was out bike riding and we went on a wee photo shoot of some pixel art round town. Found three so far. I love well done street art so think these are cool.
And also took a photo of some monkeys in a tree - these are the coolest. A guy that lives down the road from us does awesome metal work and has these hanging outside his house. They make me smile everytime I drive past.




7 comments:

  1. Nice day! It was nice here too so I got five loads of washing outside

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hoping I am not classed at Rif Raf LOL Love the monkeys and mm the pixel Art ...not seen that before??!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. loving those monkeys, I loved playing barrel of monkeys as a kids.......and lunch amongst Lego rocks....

    ReplyDelete
  4. cool street art for a lovely day

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey Ruth, I love the Space Invader stuff. I've seen the others but haven't seen the last red and blue one. Whereabouts is that one??? I need to go take a picture of it. Nice to see your blog. ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. heh heh street art is cool

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hello, Roo! I've been trying to get in touch with you! you won the halloween painting from my giveaway! I'd like to get your address so I can send it off to you. All of the pages on my website have a link to send me an email:
    http://www.megannoel.com
    happy creating!

    ReplyDelete