Thursday, May 19, 2011

Loving....


Love mandarins, we go through so many of these in our house when they are in season. Jaymin will grab a handful when he is in the kitchen (which is quite often lol) and I love them too. This week we have been lucky enough to be given 2 lots of them plus I bought some so we have 2 huge bowls full - yummo!!! Got to get our fill of them while the season is here.

Okay looks like I might have this blog sorted now so hoping to post a bit now.

Thanks for stopping by


Posted by Picasa

5 comments:

  1. Nice to see you back blogging!

    ReplyDelete
  2. We have a tree out the back and it's laden right now :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. welcome back to blog land Roo, love the image above.

    ReplyDelete
  4. helllloooooo Roo! =) I am a fan of mandarins too and have some packed in lunch bag today.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love mandarins too, and we are lucky enough to have a tree covered in them. My second fave fruit ever (after strawberries). YUM!

    Hannah

    ReplyDelete