Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Hello world

Okay so I'm not strictly new to blogging but I have decided to try blogger as it might be easier to use than wordpress. Anyway hopefully I will become a regular blogger again. And it might get me taking more pictures, I have been so slack with my photo taking - guess that's what happens when I haven't scrapbooked in forever - oops.
It is wild windy wet weather up here today - awesome day to stay inside and do some crafty stuff or curl up with a book - hhm which shall I do? I started re-reading the 'Cross Stitch' series and have been on book 2 for a while now so that might be the plan for today - finish with 2 so I can move onto 3.
Okay enough for now just doing my first hello post. Hope to see some familiar faces around the blogging world and make some new friends too.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Roo,
    Good luck with blogging and thanks for your comment on my rainbow crochet blanket post :-)

    ReplyDelete